Formed in 1992, FFG provides a full range of financial advisory and wealth management services to a select group of companies and high net worth individuals.
Corporate Advisory: We provide financial advisory services to publicly and privately owned companies operating in North American and European markets. FFG has extensive knowledge of global financial markets and businesses having participated in over 100 corporate finance, merger and acquisition and principal transactions for companies in the United States, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and the Czech Republic in transactions valued at over $50 billion. The firm has also been involved in over 25 strategic consulting assignments for corporate clients.
Personal Wealth Management: Wealth management services are conducted through Franco Financial Advisors, Inc. ("FFA”) a registered investment advisor in the state of New York. Services include asset allocation, investment management, strategic consulting, financial and liability management, real estate financing, insurance and estate and retirement planning. The firm utilizes its diverse experience to act as a personal CFO for clients and their families who need a holistic, one-stop, interdisciplinary approach to realize their financial objectives.
Insurance Services: A full range of corporate and personal insurance products are available to clients through Franco & Son, Inc., an insurance broker since 1946, which is owned 100% by the firm’s principal. Insurance products include property, casualty, life, health and various benefits policies to help clients manage their balance sheet risk exposure.
Edmond D. Franco (President)
- 20 years portfolio management experience
- 40+ years of corporate financial advisory experience: Drexel Burnham Lambert, Morgan Stanley & Czech Ministry of Privatization
- Founded Franco Financial Group ("FFG") in 1992, Franco Financial Advisors ("FFA") in 2006
- CEO of Franco & Son, Inc., a full line insurance brokerage
- Served on boards of directors of 5 companies
- Amherst College, magna cum laude 1978
Murray E. Abeles (Senior Associate)
- Joined FFG in 2001
- Chief compliance officer
- Assistant portfolio manager
- 15 years of corporate financial advisory experience
- Shafik Gabr Fellow
- CFA candidate
- New York University, MLK Scholar 2001