The firm has particular expertise in:
- Strategic planning and high level business consulting to international CEOs and CFOs in finance, acquisitions, corporate development and shareholder relations
- Structuring, negotiating and managing:
- complex multinational financings and mergers/acquisitions in US and Europe
- transactions for technology companies primarily in semiconductors and software
- projects for design, architectural and other creative professionals and health care organizations
- risk-oriented transactions such as LBOs and high yield bond offerings
- Designing financial models and analyses to facilitate internal evaluation and strategic decision making
Project Management Services:
One of the firm's strengths is its ability to manage financial projects on behalf of clients in a timely and cost effective manner which is critical to the realization of any strategic objective. The key to FFG's success is rigorous project planning and issue assessment at the start of a project and the presentation of requisite business and financial information in well-established formats required by investors, financial agents and boards of directors.
By means of professional preparation in advance of a strategic corporate objective, a client maintains maximum control over, and flexibility in, the process. It also improves its image in the eyes of external third parties thereby (i) increasing management's probability of success in achieving a desired objective on the most favorable terms and (ii) promoting competition to achieve the lowest cost of execution. By utilizing an independent advisor such as FFG, the client receives advice that is not biased by a particular product or transaction and maintains optimal flexibility and control in project management.